Kosher Highlights

Receive Kosher Highlights in your Email Inbox or RSS Feed!

Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Jewish Blog Awareness Month?


Gee, I didn't know.

(JBlogosphere) Folks, I don't know if you knew this or not, but January is J-Blog awareness month. No you didn't know? Hmm, well, maybe that's because I just made it up right now. How do you like that? I mean, why not, I think somewhere, out there, there is some other thing happening that's supposed to accomplish the same thing, but who said there can't be more then one road to awareness.

So with that weirdly vague explanation, I officially hereby kickoff J-Blog awareness month. What I'm hoping for, is that people will recognize this new project by upping the amount of Jblog roundups they do, especially to blogs that they are just finding for the first time. Try to include one new blog, or one blog you never read before in your links.


I've already added the graphic to the side, although I did notice some HTML errors within the coding.

I think this is a good thing, along with the People's Choice Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards (formally the JIB Awards) this month.

If you have a pro-Israeli blog (or are Jewish) you should consider joining. You can visit this post for more details regarding this.




Want more good news about Israel?

Enter your email address below to subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Have a feed reader? Subscribe via RSS or Atom.



0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment

Welcome to IsraGood, where you will find good news about the Holy Land (aka Israel).

Feel free to post your opinions below...and please keep your comments kosher!