Kosher Highlights

Receive Kosher Highlights in your Email Inbox or RSS Feed!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Arnold Schwarzenegger And Thousands Rally For Israel


The "Governator" (aka Arnold Schwarzennegger) spoke at a rally in LA demonstrating not only his support for Israel, but Los Angeles support as well.

(IsraelNN.com) "While we all regret the loss of innocent life, there is no doubt that Israel has the right to take all appropriate steps to keep its people safe.

"I have been to Israel many times," [Arnold Schwarzennegger] said. "I started in the '70s as a body-building champion. I went back in the '80s as the Terminator. I went back in the '90s to open my Planet Hollywood restaurant, and Israel was the first country that I visited after I became governor of the great state of California."

"There is nothing Israel wants more than to live in peace. That is why I am happy to be here to be supportive of that here today ...Am Israel Chai...I'll be back," said the governor.


As the war against Hezbollah continues, so does support for Israel worldwide. Rallies have been held in London, and some people have even created websites in order to support IDF soldiers fighting terrorists up north.

Although counter rallies have been held, they do not seem to be as large as the Pro Israel crowd.




Want more good news about Israel?

Enter your email address below to subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Have a feed reader? Subscribe via RSS or Atom.



0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment

Welcome to IsraGood, where you will find good news about the Holy Land (aka Israel).

Feel free to post your opinions below...and please keep your comments kosher!