Kosher Highlights

Receive Kosher Highlights in your Email Inbox or RSS Feed!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Updating Weblog...


Note: I'll be upgrading IsraGood, or rather changing the skin of this site.

Try not to laugh too hard if the page looks ugly for 10-20 minuets.

~Darnell

Update: It took a little longer than I thought, but I am now finished updating the site.

Unfortunately, I lost my previous poll feature asking why people loved Israel (sigh), but I simply created a new one in the sidebar.

I am debating about changing the header, although I may do that later on today (or even tomorrow).




Want more good news about Israel?

Enter your email address below to subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Have a feed reader? Subscribe via RSS or Atom.



0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment

Welcome to IsraGood, where you will find good news about the Holy Land (aka Israel).

Feel free to post your opinions below...and please keep your comments kosher!