Kosher Highlights

Receive Kosher Highlights in your Email Inbox or RSS Feed!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

And We're Back!


Its good to be back in civilization! (by that, I mean a place with a decent internet connection!).

After spending half of one week camping in the woods (with minimum to no cell signal) and most of last week in the boonies helping out family (rabbits and dears and bears--but no bars for my phone?) I can say that having broadband connection really does make all the difference (especially when you need to send a critical email!).

Anyways, I'll be posting a "recap" of stories I was able to mark up (but unable to post) so stay tuned for later on today, as well as tomorrow!

~Darnell

PS

Perhaps I should invest in a satellite phone? ;-)




Want more good news about Israel?

Enter your email address below to subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Have a feed reader? Subscribe via RSS or Atom.



0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment

Welcome to IsraGood, where you will find good news about the Holy Land (aka Israel).

Feel free to post your opinions below...and please keep your comments kosher!