Kosher Highlights

Receive Kosher Highlights in your Email Inbox or RSS Feed!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Under Construction: Blog Redesign...


Just a heads up to everyone reading this.

I am not redesigning this sight with a "simpler" look, which should be finished rolling out by the end of the night.

I'll update this post once the update is complete.

Update: Redesign complete. For those wondering what's new on the site (aside from the new template layout), basically I have update my blogroll, although I am using a new feature by Google to spice up the blogroll a bit.

I should also be able to post more frequently thanks to a new feature in Blogger called "future posting," which should help me catch up on some much needed sleep (as blogging is quite addictive).

Posting should resume on Monday...until then, Shalom!




Want more good news about Israel?

Enter your email address below to subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Have a feed reader? Subscribe via RSS or Atom.



0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment

Welcome to IsraGood, where you will find good news about the Holy Land (aka Israel).

Feel free to post your opinions below...and please keep your comments kosher!