Kosher Highlights

Receive Kosher Highlights in your Email Inbox or RSS Feed!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Belated: IsraGood Is Still Alive!


It looks like I took a longer break from IsraGood than expected! I'm in the process of starting up a few extra blogs, plus writing up posts for several current ones (that I love).

As far as personal news goes, my Hebrew classes have ended with Hebrew Online, and I will give some feedback on the good, bad, and great things that I experienced in the class (which will hopefully be posted later on this week).

Posting should resume by tomorrow morning, so stay tuned! :-)




Want more good news about Israel?

Enter your email address below to subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Have a feed reader? Subscribe via RSS or Atom.



0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment

Welcome to IsraGood, where you will find good news about the Holy Land (aka Israel).

Feel free to post your opinions below...and please keep your comments kosher!